WCX18 World Congress Experience
April 10 - 12, 2018
Detroit, MI , United-States
WCX18 assembles the best talent in the automotive industry; experts, management teams, engineers, and executives alike gather to collaborate and address current challenges, seek new windows for discovery and exploration, and promote the multitude of opportunities fundamental for a successful future. This year's theme, Powering Possibilities, represents a world of untapped discoveries in the automotive industry.
Join us at WCX18 World Congress and visit us in booth #TBD
Top Reasons to Attend SAE 2018 World Congress
- Knowledge: Hear from the best and the brightest the industry has to offer with topics covering the spectrum of automotive engineering.
- Networking: Expose yourself and your team to new ideas and new perspectives, participate in Q&A with Subject Matter Experts, and benchmark best practices.
- Innovators Only Exhibition: Discover what's new from proven industry innovators - OEM's, top-tier suppliers, and other related companies from around the world.
- Management Program: Listen in on fascinating dialogue, realize trends, and gain valuable insight from respected industry leaders.
Benefits of Attending
At WCX, education, engagement, and enjoyment coalesce into an unforgettable experience. Attendees and exhibitors have access to numerous interactive events which we are proud to sponsor, including:
Explore the latest products and services from cutting-edge innovators, view brief technical presentations, and discuss mobility solutions in a dedicated forum on the SAE Exhibit floor.
The meeting place for exhibitors and buyers to network, share ideas, and compete in fun events, the Experience Lounge offers unique ways for attendees to relax between activities.
Converge on the nexus of WCX, where discussion, deliberation, and focused networking lead to the discovery of new ideas that will drive the industry forward:
- Leadership Summit – featuring a diverse selection of panel and roundtable topics. Engage with notable industry leaders and executives to understand the larger implications of business and technology development as it relates to core job function and responsibilities.
- Tech Hub – designed to engage and challenge traditional thinking. Broaden your scope of knowledge by hearing groundbreaking insight from thought-leaders about the future of mobility.