Limit switch with plastic housing
The D4N series of limit switches in plastic housing is the ideal switch for all standard mechanical position detection both for safety and non-safety applications.
- Direct opening mechanism and approval by notified body
- Rugged plastic housing with double insulation
- Wide range of actuators
- M12 connectors or terminal block with M20 conduit
- Lineup includes three contact models with 2NC/1NO and 3NC contact forms in addition to the previous contact forms 1NC/1NO, and 2NC. Models with MBB contacts are also available.
- M12-connector models are available, saving on labor and simplifying replacement
- Standardized gold-clad contacts provide high contact reliability. Can be used with both standard loads and microloads.
- Conforms to EN115, EN81-1, and EN81-2 (slow-action models only)
- Lineup includes both slow-action and snap-action models with Zb contacts
- Certified standards: UL, EN (TÜV), and CCC
CatalogsShow all catalogs
CertificatesShow all certificates
DatasheetsShow all datasheets
ManualsShow all manuals
PublicationsShow all publications
Get answers and support that you require to keep your business moving forward1.800.556.6766
Our distributors are positioned to give you outstanding technical support and serviceFind a distributor
Our training programs range from course offerings at our facilities, to on-site trainingLearn more