The E2CY Inductive Proximity Sensor utilizes the technology of separate amplifier and compact sensor head for detection of aluminum, copper, and other non-ferrous metal objects. The simple one-touch teach function for simple sensitivity adjustment makes for easy set-up and installation to keep your commissioning costs low. The amplifier-sensor combination can detect differences between object types, position and distance within a range at the same time you can monitor the operation using the graph indicator lights and diagnostic output. While the sensing heads are rated for IP67 washdown, sensing distances can range from 1.5mm, 2mm to 3mm.
- Supply voltage: 10 to 30 VDC, ripple 10% p-p
- Output rating: Control and diagnostic outputs; NPN, 100 mA; switchable NO/NC operation
- Current consumption: 40 mA maximum
- Response frequency: 100 Hz (normal) or 40 Hz (fine-tuned)
- Differential travel: 20% maximum of sensing distance
- Indicators: Target present; excess gain level; fine-tuning
- Circuit protection: Reverse polarity, load short-circuit and voltage surge
- Dimensions: Cylindrical heads: M5 or 5.4 mm diameter or 8 mm diameter x 18 mm
- Dimensions: Flat head: 4.5 H x 12 W x 25 D mm
- Dimensions: Amplifier: 32.5 H x 10 W x 70 D mm
XS2 Connector Cordsets with M12 watertight single-ended and extension cordsets.
XS3 Connector Cordsets with M8 single-ended and extension cordsets for reduced maintenance.
An innovative new lock structure makes connection extremely simple. The lock mechanism is internal, so it will no longer become jammed by sputtered fluids or dust. Also, the use of a movable lock bolt makes it possible to connect the Smartclick XS5 to a screw - Will work with Standard M12 Connectors.
XS5C/XS5G-D418 IDC type connectors have been specially developed for fast and easy connection without any special tools.
M12 Connector cordsets for AC voltage. The 3-wire cord sets have dual key-way cut outs and the 4-wire cordsets connector has 1 knoch to insure proper use with AC voltages.
IP69K Rated Sensor Connector Cordsets for Food, Beverage, Pharma applications
Get answers and support that you require to keep your business moving forward1.800.556.6766
Our training programs range from course offerings at our facilities, to on-site trainingLearn more