Power-off delay analog dial timer - 1/16 DIN
Economical and operator friendly analog set timers with multiple time ranges and functions for every timing application.
- Extended power-OFF delay timer, up to 12 seconds for S-type and 12 minutes for M-type modules
- Forced resetting type provides a manual override of the timing function
- Supply Voltage: 100-120 VAC, 200-240 VAC, 24 VAC/VDC, and 100-125 VDC
- Four different time settings (seconds or minutes): 0.05 to 0.6, 0.12 to 1.2, 0.6 to 6 & 1.2 to 12
- Safety Standards for H3CR-H include UL and CSA Recognition
- Output: SPDT or DPDT 5A at 250 VAC/ 30 VDC res. load ideal for controlling small loads
- Life expectancy of 100,000 operations minimum 5A at 250 VAC resistive load
- Dimensions: 48 H x 48 W x 78 D (in mm)
- Wide choice of mounting options including track, surface, or flush mounting.
DatasheetsShow all datasheets
Get answers and support that you require to keep your business moving forward1.800.556.6766
Our distributors are positioned to give you outstanding technical support and serviceFind a distributor
Our training programs range from course offerings at our facilities, to on-site trainingLearn more