The Omron Adept Quattro robot is the only parallel robot in the world with patented features and USDA-accepted for meat and poultry processing.
The Quattro™ Parallel robot excels at high-speed applications in packaging, manufacturing, assembly, and material handling. It is the only parallel robot (or "delta robot") in the world with our patented four-arm rotational platform, delivering maximum speed, maximum acceleration and exceptional performance across the entire work envelope. Ultra-compact controls and embedded amplifiers improve footprint efficiency while simplifying installation.
The high speed, precision and overhead-mount features of the Quattro robot make it the perfect choice for flexible and fast packaging, material handling, kitting, and assembly.
- Patented four-arm design
- Robust components and design
- High-resolution, absolute encoders
- High-efficiency, low-inertia drives and lightweight arms
- 8 kHz servo update rate yields high accuracy, superior slow-speed following, and easy calibration
- Integrated temperature sensors monitor heat in servo motors to prevent damage
- Diagnostic display on robot enables faster troubleshooting
- Quattro S650HS model is USDA accepted for primary food handling