Robot and Repair Services
Whenever and wherever you need repair or maintenance, our factory trained service engineers and repair centers are there to help.
We can ship you a spare part overnight, dispatch a field service engineer for on-site service, or repair your product at one of our regional service centers. Working to meet your schedule, Omron offers standard and expedited service for spare parts, on-site service visits and service center repairs. With our availability, experience and product knowledge, our team is ready to support your service needs.
- Qualified; Factory trained service team
- Knowledgeable; Average of 15+ years of experience
- Available; Expedited response times for line down support
We are a phone call away
- Field Service Engineers strategically located throughout the Americas to quickly respond to support you
- Service Center Repairs and Refurbishments to extend the life of your critical product
- Training programs for you to the get the most of your robot in your application
Complete Care Service
Focused on reducing the cost of ownership and maximizing up time, Omron's Complete Care service program complements our warranty and extends it to provide the support needed to maintain and protect a customer's robots. At a fixed, annual price, our service program includes:
- Annual Wellness Visits for preventive maintenance and inspections
- Coverage for all field labor and parts for repairs
- Priority Dispatch for Field Service Support
- Premium Technical Support
Spare Parts Support
- Regionally Stocked for quick response
- Spare part vailability for most Omron products
- Overnight/Next day availability
Field Service Repair
- Rapid response for onsite diagnosis and repair of your Omron robotic and safety products
- Dedicated Team of Field Service Engineers strategically located throughout the Americas
- Factory Trained with average of 15+ years of industry and product experience
- Supported by Omron’s Global Application and Engineering team for in depth troubleshooting support
During the on site visit, an Omron certified Field Service Engineer will perform all recommended factory maintenance activities and complete a comprehensive 21 point inspection of the robot. At the completion of the inspection, you will be given a report that documents the details of the service along with a list of any additional repairs or services needed to maintain the robot. Available for both our fixed and mobile robots, an annual Wellness visit saves money by finding concerns early that can be corrected before more expensive damage is done.
Service Center Repairs
- Regional service centers for Robotics, Motion, Safety and Automation products
- Staffed with factory trained technicians using copy exact test equipment and working to original product specifications
- Full range of service options including product evaluation, repair and product refurbishment.
- Industry leading standard repair cycle times and expedited service for line down situations.